We have taken steps to ensure our homes remain a place of safety and comfort for you, our team and our community as we work to address the concerns around COVID-19.
Our company has moved quickly to enact the following preventative measure while promoting the most personalized and safe home shopping experience possible:
- We have asked our staff to follow the state and CDC recommended guidelines for limiting the spread of the disease when interacting with the public:
- No shaking hands.
- Maintain a reasonable and respectful distance from others.
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer often.
- Our show homes will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis. Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and masks will be available in each sales office.
- Our communities will be open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY during regular business hours with these added precautions for our team and visitors. Please contact the community to set an appointment.
- We will provide both virtual and private, onsite opportunities to allow your home buying journey to continue uninterrupted while prioritizing your safety. These virtual appointments will allow visitors to get to know our communities and available homes interactively. Our sales team can also assist in scheduling a private, onsite tour to ensure a more intimate and exclusive introduction to our Model Homes.
- We are committed to taking care of our team. We have provided enhanced education and support to each salesperson on safety measures regarding their own personal health to ensure that all interaction with visitors is done with a healthy team member.
- Following state and federal guidance, we have postponed all previously scheduled large-scale community events and Grand Openings taking place for the immediate future.
This is a very fluid situation. We’re monitoring it daily and will make adjustments in our operations accordingly. We are committed to ensuring that during this time, the best of our company shines through and you come to see our homes as places of safety and comfort.